You chandelier can perfectly give a dramatic impression, but it is not a right fit for your entry way. First impression of your house can only be made by a foyer light. You should take advantage of the entry space to create an auspicious impression of your house in front of the guests. It doesn’t matter whether your entry way is having small space or large. A foyer lighting over there creates a perfect scenario.
You should consider the amount of light entering your entry door while selecting a foyer light. The less natural light, the brighter light you should choose. Also, if you want to grab your guest’s attention to be drawn to any other place, away from a messy area, unhesitatingly utilize wall sconces and off centered pendent lights.
Now, The Choice is all yours. If you are willing to beautify your entry way area, then go for Sofary. They work with professional lighting fixture manufacturers, who good experience in manufacturing high quality, designed foyer lights. You can directly book your lights by visiting their website. Their associates are happy to answer all your queries.
- Modern Tree Chandelier – You should pick a modern tree chandelier, when you don’t want to be too traditional, but want to fix a chandelier on your foyer area. Its symmetry looks gorgeous, especially when you choose unique bulbs. It even works with industrial decor, if you choose Edison bulb instead of normal bulb.
- Large Lantern – Lanterns looks fabulous in vintage homes. Hanging multiple lantern from foyer to the hall room, gives a cozy look to your house, and gives a cottage like feeling.
- Glass Shattered Chandelier – Hanging a glass shattered chandelier is a classic way to incorporate a modern type of chandelier in your foyer. It is different from a pendant light. It brings a beautiful touch to your foyer without being much stylish.
- Modern Semi-Flush Mount – Semi-flush mount light fixture gives the most modern look. It stills the eye, ignoring other home décor. It works best in the open floor plans, where you can directly see the living and kitchen area. It looks great with modern design types like boho-chic and mid-century modern style.
- Traditional Crystal Chandelier – a traditional crystal chandelier goes perfectly in a modern home. It is the best when you want to have a vintage look in your house. Use props like designed wooden banister, dark wood tones, and stained glass to amplify the traditional antique vibe.
- Off-Center Single Light Bulb – If you are looking for some unique but sober entrance way light, then single light bulb is the best choice. This looks best, if fitted beside the door. Edison bulb works best in this condition.
- Large Barrel Pendant Light – You can remain casual in room decor, also highlight your design by choosing a large barrel pendant light. This variety usually comes in metal variations, but you could also choose a wooden variation as per your room’s theme.
- Vintage Flush Mount Fixture – Underestimating a flush mount fixture is not a good idea. When chosen the right design, it looks classic. Matte black and frosted glass fixture elevate your room’s beauty.
All these are the factors to consider while choosing a foyer lightning for your home. All these are only meant to lighten your entryway. There are ample numbers of options to choose from. So, without thinking any more, pick one that suits the best for your space.